Coronavirus is affecting everyone on a worldwide scale. So many of us have lost friends, family and community members. This is a time of so much uncertainty and panic. Its easy to become overwhelmed and feel as if there is no home. Most of us feel as if we have no control over what is happening around us.
But according to the CDC, there are several things we can do to prevent getting sick. Here is some information that could be useful for you are your family to remain healthy.
How is the Coronavirus spread?
- When a infected person coughs or sneezes.
- Close personal contact, such as caring for an infected person.
What are the symptoms?
- Difficulty Breathing
What Can I Do To Protect Myself and others?
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Limit close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water is not accessible, then use an 60% alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then trash that tissue or use your sleeves.
- Use a facemask only if you are sick or have been instructed by your doctor.
Follow the guidelines your city has put in place in reference to leaving your home. Make sure to follow up with the CDC updates as time goes on.